5/13/2010

seoul atw solo?

I’m curious about the tomorrow that can’t know
Even if there is hard and harsh work, I can endure it to not be shy
Yes~! Feel the world full of hope
Yes~! Towards that high future over there
S.E.O.U.L. Call it with me, the beautiful world that makes my dreams come true
The place where joy overflows wherever I go~ I love you~
S.E.O.U.L. Shout it with me, the happiness that can laugh
Anywhere~~ We make a world where everything becomes one
When you start to fear the day and when you get tired
Everyone gathers strength and spreads their dream’s wings
...

One of my favorite lyric from SUJU’s song….hhaha…get my spirit up. Don’t you think so?

Sayangnya Cuma 1. Kenapa mesti seoul? Mbok solo aja….ato gawok getoo, tanah kelahiranku, tumpah darahku, cintaku…halah lebay.

Lirik di atas cuma bagian reff n coda. Yang intro n laine masi ada tapi kedawan kalo ditulis disini. N sbenere lagunya pake Korean language, itu tadi terjemahannya….

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments here!